A oferta que você buscava está encerrada. Veja ofertas semelhantes:
Veja outros anúncios semelhantes:
GUITAR EFFECTS PROCESSOR
PAGUE EM 10X pelo PAG SEGURO
- Advanced sound
- Powered by BOSS?s custom-made new-generation processor and proprietary COSM sound-modeling method, the GT-10 ushers in a new era of audio quality for guitarists. BOSS?s legendary know-how of effects and sound modeling are fully integrated into this new flagship floorboard multi-FX unit. As a result, tone quality is significantly higher, and response to playing dynamics is much more natural and musical. And not just for the stage ? the GT-10 is also great in the studio thanks to its USB capability and digital output.
- EZ Tone Wizard
- The GT-10 is a pro player?s dream, but it?s also friendly enough for first timers. The innovative EZ Tone wizard helps you create top-quality sounds quickly. It offers an intuitive approach to sound design based on graphical icons to quickly realize the sounds that guitarists are imaging. No more struggling with parameters on the LCD.
- Truly Intutive Operation
- In addition to EZ Tone, general operation of GT-10 is truly intuitive. The Effects Select buttons, for example, enable instant access to the essential parameters of each effect. The values of the parameters shown can be increased/decreased immediately by turning four rotary encoder knobs below the LCD. Operation is as easy as compact pedals on a pedalboard, as you can quickly jump from any effect to any effect.
- More Flexibility and Creative Possibilities
GT-10?s Parallel Chain feature provides two separate effects paths, including COSM amp models for seamless switching from clean tone to lead and vice versa. The two channels can be used simultaneously, blended by expression pedal, or even switched based on your playing dynamics.
The GT-10 also comes equipped with Phrase Loop. This inspiring feature is great for idea sketching and practice as well as in performance with live sound-on-sound looping. You can place the Phrase Loop before or after the effects. Placing the Phrase Loop after the effects lets you achieve a rich variety of performances by combining different tones. Placing the Phrase Loop before the effects, you can apply the effects during loop play. This enables you to adjust effects or compare patch tones.
- USB Connectivity
- Connect the GT-10 to a wide range of external gear via its rear-panel USB port, where audio and MIDI data can be streamed digitally to computers, digital recorders, or other compatible devices. Safely transfer precious data to and from the GT-10 via USB as well.
- Quality Construction
- It?s a BOSS tradition to build gear that looks great, is friendly to use, and stands up to the rigors of the road. The GT-10 is no exception, with its strong, stylish design, and six dedicated footswitches plus built-in expression pedal. The high-contrast LCD and LED make using the GT-10 a breeze even on dark stages or in glaring sunlight.
- AD Conversion24-bit + AF method (*1)DA Conversion24-bitSampling Frequency44.1 kHzProgram Memories400: 200 (user) + 200 (preset)Nominal Input LevelINPUT: -10 dBu
RETURN: -10 dBuInput ImpedanceINPUT: 1 M ohm
RETURN: 220 k ohmsNominal Output LevelOUTPUT: -10 dBu / +4 dBu
SEND: -10 dBuOutput ImpedanceOUTPUT: 2 k ohms
SEND: 3 k ohmsDynamic Range100 dB or greater (IHF-A)Digital OutputCoaxial type (conforms to IEC60958)Display132 x 64 dots graphic LCD with backlit
7 segments, 3 characters LEDConnectorsINPUT jack (1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXT LOOP jacks SEND, RETURN (1/4 inch phone type), AMP CONTROL jack (1/4 inch phone type), EXP PEDAL 2/CTL3,4 jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), USB connector, DIGITAL OUT jack, MIDI connectors IN, OUT, DC IN jackPower SupplyDC 9 V (AC Adaptor: Roland PSB-1U)Current Draw800 mAAccessoriesAC Adaptor (Roland PSB-1U), Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)OptionsFootswitch: BOSS FS-5U, Dual Footswitch: BOSS FS-6, Expression Pedal: BOSS FV-500L/500H, Roland EV-5, Footswitch Cable: Roland PCS-31 (1/4 inch phone plug (stereo) - 1/4, inch phone plug (mono) x2)Size and WeightWidth542 mm21-3/8 inchesDepth272 mm10-3/4 inchesHeight77 mm3-1/16 inchesWeight4.9 kg10 lbs. 13 oz.
PRODUTO NOVO LACRADO
PRAZO DE ENTREGA: 15 a 20 dias
FRETE: POR CONTA DO COMPRADOR
OUTRAS MARCAS E MODELOS SOB CONSULTA
Formas de pagamento e envio
Este vendedor aceita pagamento por:
- A combinar
ou seu dinheiro de volta
Utilizando o PagSeguro como forma de pagamento você tem até 14 dias para pedir seu dinheiro de volta em caso de produto não recebido ou recebido com problemas. Saiba mais
Utilizando o PagSeguro você pode pagar com:
Este vendedor envia o produto por:
- A combinar (Antes de efetuar o pagamento, combine com o vendedor a forma de envio e o valor do frete. Para isso você pode fazer perguntas ou usar o chat online.)
O produto encontra-se em: São José dos Campos - SP
Envio por conta do: A combinar
Envio internacional: Não